Trying to make it as a writer or other kind of freelancer, but feel…stuck?
Our BOOST workshop might be just what you need. This shorter (~75 minutes) workshop centers around the specific challenges and pain points writers and freelancers face. Potential topics often center around questions like:
- How do I find new clients?
- What does the ideal client look like?
- What rate should I charge?
- Should I go through a creative agency?
- How should I handle taxes?
- Should I be writing for publications (Entrepreneur, Huffpost, etc.?)
- When should I “get out”?
- Should I form a business?
- How can I differentiate myself as a writer?
- How do I turn potential clients into paying clients?
- What tips are there for avoiding procrastination?
Writers get to learn from an industry veteran as well as each other in a casual, laid-back atmosphere. The workshop is designed to take some of the tension and anxiety out of building a freelance business, with opportunities for questions and discussion.
Fee: THE FEBRUARY WORKSHOP IS NOW FULL 🙁
Please check back for future workshop dates.
Date/Time/Location of next workshop:
Tuesday, February 13th, 10:30am – 12:00pm
Meshuggah Cafe in University City, MO