Start-up Infoplus wanted to hit the ground running with a full-fledged blog, white papers, a case study, and more. The company’s software helps organizations manage their inventory, warehousing, and logistics in-house and specifically targets businesses for whom enterprise solutions are too big or too expensive.
The relationship started with with a writing blitz to get a critical mass of content on their blog, followed by a once-a-week schedule of regular posts. White papers covered a number of topics, including:
- Know Thy Inventory: The 3 rules of inventory, and how to play by them
- How Software Integration is Revolutionizing Logistics
- Investing in Warehouse Management and Fulfillment
- Optimizing Your Warehouse: The 3 stages for controlling warehouse flow
- 10 Strategies to Operate Your Warehouse at Peak Efficiency
- Steak in the Game: How Allen Brothers Steaks overcame their seasonal demand swings
This close collaboration meant learning many of the small, technical details of both inventory management and of the software that services it. Words Have Impact helped with scheduling, focusing and refining topics, drafting content, and editing.