The LAUNCH workshop helps writers and freelancers build a business and find ways not just to survive by freelancing, but to thrive.
We achieve this by helping writers and freelancers see their talents as a business, first and foremost. We then give them the tools they need to plan, expand, and communicate about their business.
- Your strengths as a writer and how to differentiate yourself on the market
- The sales (revenue) funnel for writers and freelancers
- Going from the “what” of your services to the “why”
- Reducing risk: yours and theirs
- How to find new clients and set (better) prices
- Avoiding (and outsourcing) what you hate
- Get organized and getting going
…and more, as time and audience interest allow.
What Others Have Said
“I learned to find ways to more efficiently brand myself, figure out what I am able to offer, and what questions I should ask myself.”
“…a very thorough presentation of how to set yourself up in business as a freelance writer–everything in the funnel.”
“[I liked] the laid-back mode of presenting, and the real-world examples. The exercises got us thinking about companies and individuals we want to work for and our role.”
Date/Time/Location of next workshop: See our event-specific page